Issue 30 in feed-on-feeds: Database optimalisation

codesite...@google.com

Mar 19, 2009, 12:46:41 PM3/19/09
to feed-on-fe...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 30 by shaiman....@gmx.de: Database optimalisation
http://code.google.com/p/feed-on-feeds/issues/detail?id=30

Hi,
I changed most of the primary key columns to unsigned int which are of
smaller
size than te default column sizes an result in smaller indices.
I changed some indexes to prefixed ones especially in the fof_item table
because some of them got unecessary large.
I changed the default table type to InnoDB as well, which results in less
disk reads because data and indexes can be kept in memory.
Drop me a mail if you're interested in the schema.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings