Issue 66 in feed-on-feeds: Purging not working,

codesite...@google.com

Feb 17, 2010, 3:29:06 AM2/17/10
to feed-on-fe...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 66 by pe...@milneandfletch.co.uk: Purging not working,
http://code.google.com/p/feed-on-feeds/issues/detail?id=66

Hi,
I've set purging to 1 day, so in my view the db should be emptied everyday
other than what is unread but this is not happening?
Anu suggestions? I have quite-update running every 15 minutes as well,
Is there a purge file i should be running as well??

Also i can't find how to star feeds, any suggestion on how to do this
would be great!

Thanks

Pete

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings