Issue 47 in feed-on-feeds: cURL is not configured for a server behind a Proxy

codesite...@google.com

Aug 19, 2008, 4:42:55 AM8/19/08
to feed-on-fe...@googlegroups.com
Issue 47: cURL is not configured for a server behind a Proxy
http://code.google.com/p/feed-on-feeds/issues/detail?id=47

New issue report by neomoha:
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Install feed-on-feeds in a server behind a proxy
2. Add a feed
3. Update feed(s)

Reading items. cURL Unable to connect.

feedonfeeds 0.5, Linux Kubuntu Hardy Heron 8.04, Kernel 2.6.24-20. cURL
7.18.0, PHP 5.2.4

I did solve the problem by adding the line
curl_setopt($fp, CURLOPT_PROXY, 'yyyyyy.xxx.xxx:8080');
in the SimplePie_File function of simplepie.inc file.

I think it could be solved definitely by letting install.php script to do
it or, even better and easier, to add a configuration line in the
fof-config-sample.php script.

Attachments:
0 bytes

Issue attributes: