Issue 60 in feed-on-feeds: [plugin] Bookmark to Scuttle

1 view

codesite...@google.com

Jul 20, 2009, 3:57:15 PM7/20/09
to feed-on-fe...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 60 by doenietzomoeilijk: [plugin] Bookmark to Scuttle
http://code.google.com/p/feed-on-feeds/issues/detail?id=60

Hi,

I came back to FoF after a very, very long time, and I like what I see.
More so than before, this
might be the software that enables me to ditch Google Reader. Great work,
keep it up, etc etc. =]

Recently, I also ditched Delicious.com (yes, I'm on a ditching spree) for
Scuttle, which is basically
a host-it-yourself Delicious clone. Works nice, and I decided to cook up a
little plugin to
bookmark posts to your Scuttle. It might not be the most beautiful code in
the world, and there's
no documentation to speak of, but it gets the job done.

Instructions: unzip, toss the two files into your plugins folder, enter the
URL to Scuttle in the
prefs, profit.

Steve: if you feel like adding this to the project, feel free to do so. =]

Attachments:
fof-scuttle-plugin.zip 1.7 KB

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings