Issue 49 in feed-on-feeds: <br> tags in articles aren't processed properly

codesite...@google.com

Dec 10, 2008, 5:20:00 PM12/10/08
to feed-on-fe...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----

New issue 49 by James.D.Ivey: <br> tags in articles aren't processed
properly
http://code.google.com/p/feed-on-feeds/issues/detail?id=49

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Add a feed from craigslist.org.
2. Eventually, you'll see a post with <br> tags in it.
3. The <br> tags look like "<br>" and do not result in line breaks.

See (3) above.

0.5, I believe. Ubuntu server -- gutsy gibbon, I believe.

First, I love feed-on-feeds! Exactly what I was looking for! I love cloud
computing so long as I own/manage the could.

This is a very minor thing, but I think it would enhance usability. In
fact, I might take a shot at a fix myself.

http://code.google.com/hosting/settings