Fedora 9/5/2019 Tech Agenda

Daniel Bernstein

Sep 5, 2019, 1:03:48 AM9/5/19
to fedor...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's Fedora Tech meeting. Please feel free to
add discussion points.  The agenda is pretty full already.  Any topics that we don't get to tomorrow we'll keep on the meeting page.
Tech Lead, Lyrasis

Andrew Woods

Oct 2, 2019, 11:29:03 PM10/2/19
to fedor...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's Fedora Tech meeting. Please feel free to add discussion points.

Among other topics, we will be discussing the options for managing actively updated content in the context of OCFL object versions.

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/FF/2019-10-03+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Woods

Feb 19, 2020, 11:39:13 AM2/19/20
to fedor...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's Fedora Tech meeting.

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/2020-02-20+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting

Among other topics, we will be discussing the upcoming Fedora 6's support for backwards compatibility with Fedora 4 and 5, as well as a feature tracking list on the road to Fedora 6.

Please feel free to add discussion points.

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Woods

Mar 18, 2020, 1:19:29 PM3/18/20
to fedor...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's Fedora Tech meeting.

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/2020-03-19+-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting

Andrew Woods

Nov 11, 2020, 3:26:27 PM11/11/20
to fedor...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's Fedora Tech meeting.

https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/2020-11-12-+Fedora+Tech+Meeting

Among other topics, we will be discussing Alpha-release planning and CI/DockerHub infrastructure changes.