Registration Open: Online Fedora Users Group Meeting

David Wilcox

Aug 4, 2020, 12:19:11 PM8/4/20
to Fedora Community, 'Meredith Hale' via islandora, Samvera Community, 'Shalvi, Doron (NIH/NLM) [C]' via DC Fedora Users, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, fedor...@googlegroups.com, Fedora Leaders
Hi everyone,

We received some great proposals for the upcoming Online Fedora Users Group Meeting and I am pleased to share the full schedule: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/2020-08+Online+Fedora+Users+Group+Meeting+-+American+Timezones. We moved the meeting ahead a bit to give everyone more time to prepare presentations and register - the meeting will now take place on August 18 and 19.

The meeting will include presentations and time for discussion. Presentations will be recorded and shared afterward. Anyone is welcome to attend all or part of the meeting. Registration is required, so please use these links to register for either or both days.

Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. We’re looking forward to the meeting!

Regards,

David

On behalf of the meeting organizers:

Tori Brown, University of Texas at Austin
Doron Shalvi, National Library of Medicine
Anne Washington, University of Houston
Josh Westgard, University of Maryland

--
David Wilcox
Program Leader, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs

David Wilcox

Aug 10, 2020, 10:43:09 AM8/10/20
to Fedora Community, 'Meredith Hale' via islandora, Samvera Community, 'Shalvi, Doron (NIH/NLM) [C]' via DC Fedora Users, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, fedor...@googlegroups.com, Fedora Leaders
Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder to register for next week’s Fedora Users Group Meeting if you would like to attend any of the sessions. The full agenda is on the wiki: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/2020-08+Online+Fedora+Users+Group+Meeting+-+American+Timezones.

See you next week!

David

--
David Wilcox
Program Leader, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs
david....@lyrasis.org

<image001.png>

David Wilcox

Aug 17, 2020, 10:20:06 AM8/17/20
to Fedora Community, 'Meredith Hale' via islandora, Samvera Community, 'Shalvi, Doron (NIH/NLM) [C]' via DC Fedora Users, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, fedor...@googlegroups.com, Fedora Leaders
Hi everyone,

This is a final reminder to register for this week’s Fedora Users Group Meeting if you would like to attend any of the sessions. The full agenda is on the wiki: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/2020-08+Online+Fedora+Users+Group+Meeting+-+American+Timezones.
Thanks,

David