Fedora User Group Meeting - LAST CALL

1 view

Arran Griffith

Feb 24, 2021, 9:01:25 AMFeb 24
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, fedora-...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
This is a reminder that our extended deadline for presentation proposals for the Fedora User Group Meeting for European time zones is this FRIDAY, MARCH 26, 2021. Presentations of all topics are welcome!

To submit your topic please take a moment and fill out this easy form here: https://forms.gle/eGywwAZCuSwTQeTp8

As always, we are inviting anyone to attend these User Group Meetings, regardless of time zone. So please encourage your colleagues and partner organizations to attend and participate. The more the merrier! We will be hosting a second User Group Meeting in April aimed at accommodating North American time zones and information will follow shortly for that meeting.

We look forwarding to seeing you all the week of March 15, 2021!

Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!