Fedora Technology Survey

Arran Griffith

Nov 10, 2021, 1:03:39 PM11/10/21
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, German-speakin...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully your week is off to a good start. Today we are reaching out to seek your input on Fedora technology feature development. Since the release of Fedora 6.0 this past summer, the team has been hard at work taking feedback, optimizing performance and upgrading the software to ensure it is performing as expected. But now we are looking to implement a short-term development process focused on smaller feature updates or improvements as we continue to iterate on 6.0 and hopefully increase adoption rates.

Please take a minute and fill out this quick survey and let us know what features you might be interstested in or what you might have intersted in working on.

You can access the link here: https://forms.gle/43hx72bxnEX35eNr9

Following the recent release of Fedora 6.0, we are again looking to the community for input on technology and possible features for development. Feedback from those of you who work directly with the software and are actively engaged in our community has always been the key to success of Fedora. In that spirit, we are asking you to take two minutes and review the potential features, components, or research avenues that your organizations would find most valuable. Selecting certain features is not a guarantee of development, but we are using this survey to gauge interest and use the results to focus our efforts. **Please note: Your contact information is merely for internal use for the purposes of engaging in conversation or asking follow up questions and will not be added to any mailing lists.
forms.gle

The survey will remain open until Wednesday, November 17th, 2021. Any questions or comments can be brought to myself or Danny and we would be more than happy to answer. We are excited about the way Fedora 6.0 has been received and we hope to see and support more migrations in the near future.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Arran
---
Arran Griffith
Program Coordinator / Outreach & Community Engagement Rep.
LYRASIS brings together several open-source, community-supported programs, giving it's members & users a strong backbone for sustainability through shared infrastructure & enhanced developmental collaboration. Learn how you can help.