Fedora Annual Report

Arran Griffith

Oct 22, 2021, 3:00:34 PM10/22/21
to Fedora Leaders, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, fedora_commu...@lyralists.lyrasis.org, German-speakin...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, Samvera-...@googlegroups.com, islandora
Hello everyone!
We hope you had a great week and are getting ready for the weekend. Friday is always a great day to share fun and exciting news and today the Fedora community is proud to share our FY2020-2021 Annual Report with you all.

This report highlights our biggest successes and achievements from FY2020-2021 and serves as the perfect reminder of what hard work and dedication from our community looks like. We have a lot to be proud of and I think this is a great way to be able to share our wins with the broader community. So please feel free to send this along to anyone you know who might be excited to read all about what we've accomplished.

Another big THANK YOU to you all for your continued support of Fedora. Our community is the reason we are successful and we are excited about the future of the program as we look ahead.

Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
The Fedora Team

---
Arran Griffith
Program Coordinator / Outreach & Community Engagement Rep.
LYRASIS brings together several open-source, community-supported programs, giving it's members & users a strong backbone for sustainability through shared infrastructure & enhanced developmental collaboration. Learn how you can help.

AR-2021-Fedora.pdf