Fedora Migration Workshop Recording

Arran Griffith

Jul 22, 2021, 9:30:26 AM7/22/21
to Fedora Leaders, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, islandora, Samvera-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!
Back in June, we held a Migration Workshop hosted by LYRASIS Learning. The workshop was free to attend thanks to the Fedora Migration Paths & Tools project funded by the IMLS (LG-246264-OLS-20).

We now have a recorded version of the workshop available for viewing on our YouTube Channeland wanted to share the link to it with you today. The video is the workshop in it's entirety, so is longer than our normal videos, however the content within it is extremely valuable. We have included the pre-workshop instructions that we forwarded to all participants in the video description, but you can also find them here if you want to follow along.

Hope you enjoy watching. As always, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions related to any of the content in the video.

This is a recording of the Fedora Migration Workshop hosted by LYRASIS Learning in June, 2021. In this workshop, David Wilcox and Danny Bernstein walk partic...

Have a great week!
Cheers,

---
Arran Griffith
Fedora Program Coordinator
Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!