Fedora Membership Awareness Month

Arran Griffith

May 12, 2021, 2:35:37 PM5/12/21
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, fedora-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!
Welcome to the second official week of Membership Awareness Month.  Everything kicked off last week in the Fedora Newsletter, but you can read all about it on the wiki here: https://wiki.lyrasis.org/display/FF/Membership+Awareness+Month

This week we are starting off with our first Featured Member Institution - Amherst College!

Amherst College.png

Want your institution featured throughout the month? Fill out THIS QUICK FORM to be included. We will also be sharing these via social media!

Membership Awareness Month Contest
Like prizes? Who doesn't?! We launched our month-long contest last week (but again, all the details are on the wiki page listed above).
How to Earn Points This Week:
- Answer the trivia question in the following link: https://forms.gle/VCFH8zEd4j3E5XUY6
(hint: the answer can be found in the Membership Awareness Month wiki page linked at the beginning of this email)

Stay tuned later this week for more opportunities to earn ballots!

Hope you will join us throughout the month with all of our activities. Can't wait to celebrate all that Fedora has to offer! Have ideas of things you'd like to see? Let me know and we can chat about it!

Enjoy the rest of the week.
Cheers,

Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!

Arran Griffith

May 14, 2021, 2:35:02 PM5/14/21
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
To wrap up week 2 of Membership Awareness Month we have one more trivia question to close out the week! Reminder that the contest runs all month. Each week we will share different ways to earn ballots toward a draw for prizes at the end of the month. All the details can be found on the wiki here.

I just shared the most recent blog post - "Fedora Meet the Team". The answer to the trivia question can be found in the blog post.

Have a great weekend.