Islandora Open Meeting

1 view

Arran Griffith

Apr 30, 2021, 4:37:54 PM4/30/21
to Islandora Community, isla...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!
This week we hosted our monthly open meeting and had a great collaborative session. Thanks to all who took the time to stop by and to Eli Zoller from Arizona State University who gave a live demo on Using Captions in Islandora 8. A link to the recorded live demo can be found on our YouTube channel here: https://youtu.be/dZgT8y3GvDo

We look forward to seeing you at our next Open Meeting on May 25, 2021! We have decided to regularly schedule the Open Meeting to take place on the last Tuesday of the month. So mark your calendars now!

As well, we have adjusted the frequency of the Islandora 8 User's Call, which will now regularly take place on the second Thursday of each month. I have made adjustments in the Community Calendar for the month of May and will adjust the rest of the calendar going forward.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Islandora Foundation