LYRASIS Learning Discount for Members

1 view

David Wilcox

Apr 13, 2021, 10:39:42 AMApr 13
to Fedora Community, vivo-co...@googlegroups.com
We are pleased to announce a new benefit associated with DSpace, Fedora, and VIVO program membership: a 15% discount on the annual subscription fee for LYRASIS Learning

Your institution can subscribe to LYRASIS Learning to receive unlimited access to our live, online classes and our Learning Library of recorded sessions.  View our schedule of upcoming live sessions, and check out the over 250 classes available on-demand in the Learning Library.

All staff at a subscribing institution can access everything in LYRASIS Learning, making training more accessible and affordable for staff across your institution.

LYRASIS Learning pricing is tiered and based on the Library annual operating budget. Annual subscriptions range from $599 - $1999. For more information and to request pricing for your institution, please see the LYRASIS Learning website.

This benefit is available to all current and new members at the Silver tier or higher. Learn more about program membership AND ALL THE OTHER BENEFITS and join today!

Upcoming LYRASIS Learning Live, Online Classes

When Copyright Ends (or Never Was): Understanding the Public Domain - 4/15/21

IIIF’s Tools for Teaching with Image-based Primary Sources - 4/16/21

Graphic Design for Librarians - 4/21/21

Copyright in Action - 4/27/21

--
David Wilcox
Program Leader, DuraSpace Community Supported Programs

Register today! Member Summit May 17, 2021