Fedora User Group Meetings for North American Time Zones - REMINDER

Arran Griffith

Mar 16, 2021, 8:46:47 AMMar 16
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Hope your week is off to a good start! This is a reminder that the Fedora User Group Meetings for North American time zones is now accepting presentation proposals. Simply fill out this quick form to submit your presentation idea. We are hoping to showcase a wide range of topics to attendees, so please feel free to share this with your colleagues and friends.

Important Info:
User Group Meeting Dates: April 13-14, 2021 @ 1:00-3:00/4:00pm EST
Deadline for Presentation Proposals: Friday, March 19, 2021
This event is FREE to attend. The more the merrier!

We are also opening registration for the meetings today in order to give everyone enough time to secure their calendars. You must register using the links below in order to get your associated zoom links.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out. Can't wait to see you all there!
Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!

Arran Griffith

Mar 22, 2021, 12:51:46 PMMar 22
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Hope your week is off to a good start! We are EXTENDING the deadline for presentation proposals until Wednesday, March 24, 2021! So don't miss out. To submit a proposal for a talk (regular session or lightning talk) fill out this quick form.

Important Info:
User Group Meeting Dates: April 13-14, 2021 @ 1:00-3:00/4:00pm EDT
This event is FREE to attend and registration is open NOW! Bring your friends and colleagues.

Register Here: