Code4Lib Voting Roundup

Arran Griffith

Jan 15, 2021, 10:00:50 AM1/15/21
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, fedora-...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com

Hi Everyone,

As you have probably seen, voting is now open for the 2021 Code4Lib virtual conference which will take place between March 22-26, 2021. In support of Fedora and our community partners, I have created a quick list of talk proposals showcasing our community-related topics. With a large number of talk submissions, I did my best to consolidate the titles, but please be mindful I may not have found them all - my apologies in advance if that is the case. Help us be represented at this year’s Code4Lib event by voting on some of the topics listed below.

Fedora

  • Transparent Digital Preservation with the Oxford Common File Layout and Fedora 6.0

  • Mapping Metadata: Cleaning and controlling fields to improve migrations

Samvera

  • Samvera Tect 101

  • Many Roads, One Roadmap: Open Source Collaboration in the Samvera Community

  • Hyku in Evolution: the Multi-tenant Samvera Repository Solution in 2021

Islandora

  • Building a large open-source project with a small team

  • IIIF Opportunity Doesn’t Knock, Build a Door: Customizing Islandora 8 for Digital Repositories

Voting closes on Jan 22, 2021. The link to the voting form can be found here.

Thanks for your support. We hope to see you all at Code4Lib 2021!

Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator