Fedora Demo Video - AWS Deployer

Arran Griffith

Feb 17, 2021, 2:37:55 PM2/17/21
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, fedora-...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Today we are sharing with you the newest in our series of Demo Videos for Fedora 6.0 - Fedora AWS Deployer. In this video Danny Bernstein, tech lead at Fedora, demonstrates how to launch Fedora 6.0 in a production cloud environment using the new AWS Deployer tool.

If you haven't seen our other videos, subscribe to our YouTube channel to follow along as we showcase Fedora 6.0's capabilities and upcoming features.

Happy watching!
Cheers,

Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!