Exciting News over at Islandora! It's Release Time!

Arran Griffith

Apr 1, 2021, 11:47:02 AMApr 1
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
As we head into this weekend we want to share some exciting updates on the road to Islandora Release! Our wonderful community contributors have worked exceptionally hard to deliver incredible work which has helped us lay the groundwork for official Islandora Release.

A big thank you to each and every individual who has committed time and effort into getting us to this stage. We could not have done it without you! We are now reaching out to the rest of the community to come together to help us bring this release home. There are several ways to get involved including signing up for the upcoming code sprint here. If coding isn't your thing, then stay tuned for other ways to contribute in future sprints, or join us on Slack to see what's happening in the community.

Thanks again to everyone involved!
Have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Arran Griffith