Fedora User Group Meeting - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Arran Griffith

Mar 2, 2021, 9:42:44 AM3/2/21
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
We are excited to announce that registration is NOW OPEN for the 2021 Online Fedora User Group Meeting for European time zones. We have 2 exciting half-day events organized for you to showcase the exciting new advances and progress being made throughout our community. There will also be a Fedora 6.0 breakout session during the meeting where a Fedora tech team member will be available to answer questions and discuss the latest release and migration tooling, so don't miss out!

WHEN:Tuesday, March 16 14:00-17:00 CET (9am-12pm EDT)
 Wednesday, March 17 14:00-16:00 CET (9am-11am EDT)

REGISTER HERE
Day 1: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwkcuugqT0sGtRyfohKlOLn8_RBNlByjKLFDay 2: https://lyrasis.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwrd-qtqDouE9YT7DNSpM9ZdrB3JctARhJk

This event is FREE to attend and we are encouraging anyone and everyone, regardless of time zone, to come out and register. So bring your friends, partners and colleagues - the more the merrier!!

A finalized agenda will be available in the coming days. Can't wait to see you March 16 & 17!

Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!

Arran Griffith

Mar 8, 2021, 9:33:44 AM3/8/21
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com, sce-fedo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Hope you had a great weekend. We are happy to be able to share with you the agenda for the upcoming Fedora User Group Meeting for North American time zones!

This is a FREE event and registration is open! We are encouraging you to invite your friends and colleagues - the more the merrier.
Can't wait to see you all next week.

Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Arran Griffith

Mar 8, 2021, 9:50:31 AM3/8/21
to Fedora Community
Sorry all - this IS actually for EUROPEAN TIME ZONES, not North American time zones as I incorrectly indicated!  Sorry for the confusion.