Fedora 6.0 Webinar Announcement/Registration

1 view

Arran Griffith

Aug 18, 2021, 10:00:15 AM8/18/21
to Fedora Leaders, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, islandora, Samvera-...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, German-speakin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Hope your week is off to a great start. Summer has been a great time to enjoy some nice weather and hopefully get some much-needed vacation time.

We all know that Fall is a very busy time, and as such we wanted to take a moment to extend an invitation to our upcoming Webinar hosted by LYRASIS Learning.

What: Fedora 6.0 Webinar - Features & Highlights
When: Sept. 14, 2021 @ 11am Eastern
Outline: The webinar will be focused around exploring the features of the newest version of the software. We will also have members of the Fedora Governance group on-hand to give insight and provide context on the Fedora program more broadly. They'll speak to the history of Fedora development, the future goals and the pricinciples that continue to guide us more than 20 years after the original Fedora whitepaper was published in 1997.

The webinar is FREE to attend and registration can be done here: https://www.lyrasis.org/Content/Pages/Event-Details.aspx?Eid=8C3FE2B8-18FA-EB11-80F2-00155D0A2721

We are encouraging the community to share this opportunity with any and all colleagues & friends who may want to learn more about the program and what is offered in Fedora 6.0. All are welcome.
So come join us in September for our Fedora 6.0 Webinar to kick off another great year.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.
Cheers,
Arran
---
Arran Griffith
Fedora Program Coordinator
Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!