Fedora User Group Meetings - PRESENTATION DEADLINE EXTENDED!

Arran Griffith

Feb 19, 2021, 9:48:24 AM2/19/21
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
Happy Friday! We have decided to extend the deadline to submit a presentation proposal for our Fedora User Group Meetings for European Time Zones until Friday, February 26th, 2021 in order to give everyone a chance to submit. We would love to see a wide range of presentations and lightning talks represented at our User Group Meeting and hope you can encourage colleagues to participate and attend.

To submit a topic for presentation please fill out this quick form here: https://forms.gle/jFApPdXFSa7veAPs8

DATES TO REMEMBER:
Week of March 15, 2021 - Online Fedora User Group Meeting for European Time Zones
Friday, February 26, 2021 - Extended deadline for presentation proposals

A reminder that we will also be hosting a Fedora User Group Meeting catering to North American time zones the week of April 12, 2021. Info on this meeting will follow in the coming weeks.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We hope to see everyone in march!

Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!