Fwd: [islandora] User Group meeting tomorrow (Thurs April 15)

1 view

Arran Griffith

Apr 14, 2021, 10:26:14 AM4/14/21
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
To our pals in the Fedora land....

Hi folks,

You're invited to the Islandora User Call, which is taking place this week (every 2 weeks) on Thursday at 2pm Atlantic time / 1pm Eastern time / etc.

It's open to all, but especially if you're of a librarian, library tech, archivist, manager, or otherwise "user" persuasion. Or if you have little experience with Islandora and want to ask questions!

It's a very open-ended call and we can show off stuff, but also discuss (maybe answer? Maybe corroborate?) any questions you might have.

If nobody has questions, I think we might try Building a Paged Content Object as per Ray's recent issue on this listserv? Or doing Captions on an Oral history? Show up and help decide!

Hope to see you there,

Rosie

--
For more information about using this group, please read our Listserv Guidelines: http://islandora.ca/content/welcome-islandora-listserv