Fedora Membership Awareness Month

Arran Griffith

May 27, 2021, 2:33:32 PM5/27/21
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Hope your week has been going well so far. It's almost the weekend so we wanted to share the last installment of our Membership Awareness Month activities. We hope you have enjoyed our month-long celebration of our Fedora members and that you had the chance to participate in all of our activities.

This week's Featured Member is the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Special thanks to Rebekah Kati, Institutional Repository Librarian at UNC-Chapel Hill for taking the time to share her institution with us.

UNC Chapel Hill.png

CONTEST DETAILS:
I've decided to give everyone one last shot at entering in to our draw for Fedora prizes. Here is a recap of all of the weekly activities we offered to earn ballots in to the draw. Feel free to do any or all of them for your chance to win!
Week 1:  Newsletter Trivia - read the newsletter here and answer one quick trivia question (1 ballot)
Week 2: YouTube - subscribe to our YouTube channel or comment on any of our past videos (1 ballot each)
Week 3: Twitter - follow us on Twitter, comment on, or share any of our tweets (1 ballot each)
Week 4: Social Media - take a picture and post it on social media of you wearing a Fedora shirt, or something with the Fedora logo on it and use the #FedoraRepo6. Don't have social? No problem, just send me the picture and I'll enter your name. (5 ballots)

I would love to gather more institutions to feature on social media and to share on our blog. If you are interested in helping me out, please fill out this quick form to be included.

Thanks to everyone who has been following along and participating. I hope you have enjoyed all of the activities. Have a great long weekend to all of our US members.

Take care.
Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!

UNC Chapel Hill.pdf