Islandora Open Meeting - SAVE THE DATE

Arran Griffith

May 13, 2021, 3:09:48 PM5/13/21
to isla...@googlegroups.com, Islandora Community, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Happy Thursday, or Friday-eve if you like.  I wanted to let everyone know that our monthly Open Meeting date is set and it has been added to the community calendar! Please invite your colleagues, friends (and family?!). Everyone is welcome!

The Open Meetings are meant to be a free-form session where users, both technical and non-technical, can come and ask questions and see what the community has been up to. We have lots to share this month thanks to the great advancements made since the completion of both the code sprint and the Documentation Interest Group (DIG) sprint.

Here are the details:
Date: Tuesday, May 25, 2021
Time: 10:00-2:00pm Eastern - but reminder that this is drop-in and you do not have to feel obligated to come for the entire session (although we would love that).

While registration is not required, if you would like a calendar invite, please email me at agri...@islandora.ca.

See you all there!!
Arran Griffith
---