Fedora Demo Video - The Camel Toolbox

Arran Griffith

Jan 26, 2022, 1:28:17 PM1/26/22
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, Fedora Leaders, islandora, Samvera-...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, German-speakin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Hope you are having a great week so far. Today we are excited to share with you one of the most recent features released for Fedora - the Camel Toolbox. Camel Toolbox is a collection of microservices which allows you to integrate Fedora with external services.

In this demo video by Fedora Tech Lead, Danny Bernstein, he goes over SOLR and Triple Store Indexing using Camel Toolbox and Fedora 6.0.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE: https://youtu.be/AjXDJNpsoRQ

We were also fortunate enough to have Demian Katz from Villanova University walk us through the HTTP service available with the Camel Toolbox in this video released before Christmas: https://youtu.be/zW-AuC9DtmQ

Some important links to information covered in the videos can be found here:
If you have any questions about the topics covered in either of these videos, please reach out to Danny Bernstein at daniel.b...@lyrasis.org or join us on Slack in the #Tech channel. We are more than happy to answer your questions!

REMINDER! We are hosting a Fedora Community Open House on Feb 16, 2022 @ 10am Eastern. We will be showcasing the Camel Toolbox at the Open House, so feel free to join us to learn more about it. To get your calendar invite, please email me at arran.g...@lyrasis.org.

Cheers,
Arran 🙂
---
Arran Griffith
Program Coordinator / Outreach & Community Engagement Rep.
LYRASIS brings together several open-source, community-supported programs, giving it's members & users a strong backbone for sustainability through shared infrastructure & enhanced developmental collaboration. Learn how you can help.