EU Fedora User Group Meeting Video Recap

Arran Griffith

Apr 14, 2021, 10:45:54 AM4/14/21
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com, scs-fedo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
With the North American Fedora User Group Meeting going on as we speak, we wanted to share with you some of the amazing content that came out of our successful User Group Meeting for European time zones that took place last month.

All presentations have been uploaded to our YouTube channel and are available to watch here:
To follow along with any of the presentations, you can access the slides here.

A big thank you to all of our presenters for bringing their expertise to our meeting. I think everyone learned a great deal and we were able to have some productive discussion surrounding individual Fedora use cases.

If you missed this User Group Meeting, you can still register for Day 2 of the North American meetings which take place from 1:00-3:00pm EDT today. Use this link to register if you are interested. And the Agenda is available here.

Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!