Festive Fedora Frenzy Winner!

Arran Griffith

Dec 21, 2020, 2:40:41 PM12/21/20
to fedora-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!
I wanted to send a big thank you to all who participated in our first ever Festive Fedora Frenzy trivia game. We had so much fun creating it for you and watching all the entries come in every day. I hope you had fun and that it was able to bring a little smile to your face.

And now for our big winner announcement...drum roll please...
SCOTT PRATER

We had a lot of ballots earned and Scott's name was chosen by a random number generator. But a big shout out to everyone who played along!

Thanks again everyone, we look forward to more fun in the new year. Have a safe and happy holidays.

Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator