Fedora 6.0: A Migration Story Blog Post

Arran Griffith

Apr 22, 2021, 2:42:28 PM4/22/21
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Today I am excited to share with you our most recent blog post - Fedora 6.0: A Migration Story - The Berlin State Library. In it, I had the opportunity to talk with Dr. Oliver Schöner from the Berlin State Library about his experience migrating some of his Fedora 4 & 5 repositories to Fedora 6.

After the success of our two Online User Group Meetings we wanted to share the positive progress we learned about during the sessions to give the community insight into the path to Fedora 6.0. Oliver's story is important, in that it shows us the power of our community to work together to overcome obstacles and that by working collaboratively we can accomplish great things.

I hope you enjoy reading about The Berlin State Library's migration success story.

Have a great day!
Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!