LAST CALL - Fedora User Group Meeting

Arran Griffith

Feb 26, 2021, 9:01:18 AMFeb 26
to fedora-...@googlegroups.com, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, samvera-...@googlegroups.com, Isla...@googlegroups.com, dc-fedo...@googlegroups.com, german-speakin...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday! This is the LAST CALL for presentation submissions for the online Fedora User Group Meeting in European time zones. We have some great presentation submissions already and would love to see even more! The meeting will be held the week of March 15, 2021.

To submit a presentation idea simply go here and fill out this quick form: https://forms.gle/N4uJPSgp7xH3DH1f7

Keep your eyes open for registration details for this event which will be coming out at the beginning of next week. This event is FREE to attend and we want to encourage anyone and everyone to join us!

As a reminder, we will be hosting a second User Group Meeting for those in North American time zones the week of April 12, 2021. Details to follow shortly.

Have a great weekend!
Cheers,
Arran Griffith
---
Fedora Program Coordinator

Fedora is an open-source, community-supported program funded entirely by membership contributions. Learn more and become a member today!