All Aboard for Fedora 6.0 - A Friday Blog Post

Arran Griffith

Jun 11, 2021, 3:40:12 PM6/11/21
to Fedora Leaders, fedora-c...@googlegroups.com, Samvera-...@googlegroups.com, islandora
Hi Everyone,
We made it to Friday! Hope you all had a nice week.

I am excited to share our new blog post with you, as it is highly relevant to the successes we have seen in the last two weeks. Recently we announced that the Fedora 6.0 Release Candidate was ready and available for downloading and testing! This achievement brings us one step closer to a full production release which we expect in the coming weeks.

So today I have the privilege of unveiling a secret we've been working on behind the scenes to celebrate our progress. Read on to find out what we've been up to...

Thanks to everyone involved. I hope you enjoy your Friday read and are as excited about this as I am :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

Cheers,
Arran
---