F13 无线网卡经常断线

飞天2006

Apr 23, 2010, 10:30:45 PM4/23/10
to fedo...@googlegroups.com
无线网卡在F13下 十分钟左右断线,过一会又可以连接上.Broadcom BCM4306 芯片,别人好像有同样问题,英文,看不大懂.用的是B43驱动.不知道大家有什么方法,或者看看这里,看不懂

F13 Beta fails to keep wireless connection

I've recently installed F13 Beta, for testing purposes on my laptop. Everything works great, except for my wireless connection. It seems to be working for about 10 minutes (estimate) and then the connection is over. After that it asks me for my password, but after entering it, it comes back with the same question about my password. And so on...
I cant figure out what the problem is. The password I enter is correct, but after a while it seems like it cant find my router. The wireless chipset I've been using is: Broadcom Corporation BCM4318 - Airforce One 54g. Any ideas on this?
Thanks in advance.

yichi zhang

Apr 23, 2010, 10:44:00 PM4/23/10
to fedo...@googlegroups.com