FED3 audio question

Jared Glorius

Feb 13, 2023, 12:48:41 PM2/13/23
to FEDforum

Hello, happy to join this forum.

I have been working with building a FED3 and have been successful in the first iteration of completing one. I see how to use the sample codes, but cannot figure out how to flash a code onto it that allows me to modify the audio.

I have tried copying and pasting the code that Lex used in his FED3 audio capabilities YouTube video (from the GitHub) directly into my Arduino and uploading it, but there was no sound produced and I also tried modifying some other code, I switched the pin the the buzzer (0) and everything.

I would appreciate any help on how to upload code that will produce audio, my overall goal is to be able to have the FED3 produce whatever tones I want in an order like a song.

Jared Glorius

Lex Kravitz

Feb 14, 2023, 11:42:07 AM2/14/23
to FEDforum
Hey Jared,  I'm attaching a FED3 script that plays Jingle Bells, video of it here too! Hopefully you can hack around in this one to play your song? If you want to post your code I can see why you're not getting any output from the buzzer.  Best, -Lex
FED3JingleBells.ino