FSW Europe Teleco Dial-in information: *TODAY* Friday 22nd 16:00 UTC

Harry Halpin

Apr 22, 2011, 9:16:26 AM4/22/11
to federated-...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

Sorry for last minute delay - due to it being a holiday, we've had a
bit of an issue creating the dial-in code. So this time, the dial-in
code will be CONF3.

So, here's the info:

April 22nd 16:00Z [1] (*Today*)

Dial-in: +1.617.761.6200
Code: CONF3 (26633)
#federated on irc.w3.org:6665

Agenda:

We'll be discussing the schedule of the Federated Social Web Summit
Europe 2011 in Berlin. As now on public, it will feature
panels/position papers on the future of use-cases and standards, and
then open space for coding and discussion.

Unlike the invite only summit of the past, it will also be open to all
(with a 15 dollar fee to cover refreshments.).

For this telecon, we'd like to figure out what other people folks want
to invite, answer questions about presentations/papers, and
brainstorm on coding sessions - and build momentum!

cheers,
harry

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20110422T16

cheers,