Migrating List by April 22nd?

Harry Halpin

Apr 14, 2011, 1:38:16 PM4/14/11
to federated-...@googlegroups.com
Everyone,

We are in the current kinda odd situation of having two lists, this
one and the W3C lists. Earlier in a meeting we seemed to have
consensus to move everything from Google Group to W3C list - are there
any objections?

If not, we can autosubscribe *everyone* to the W3C list by next
Friday - so head's up and warning :)

I'm not sure, but we'll see if we can set some
redirection/auto-aliasing up for the Google Group to not confuse
people. The reason for the move is to conform with W3C's patent policy
- even though this group is still very experimental, we want to have
an archive of everything at W3C so we can keep track of it in case at
some point this work does become a royalty-free web standard.

cheers,
harry