Last call for position paper presentations for Federated Social Web Europe

Harry Halpin

May 6, 2011, 1:38:29 PM5/6/11
to federated-...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Federated Social Web Europe is approaching, and we'd like to get
some presentations on work. While we will have open-space sessions,
folks still need to register, and people who submit papers can present
during a presentation slot.

http://d-cent.org/fsw2011/cfp/#papers

We've extended the paper deadline till May 9th. Papers are 1-5 pages
long (i.e. can be really short) and acceptable in HTML, ASCII text,
and PDF. See website for details on how to submit via Easychair. Its
looking to be a good conference - folks from Egypt like Amr Gharbeia
just confirmed attendance!

cheers,
harry