Federated Social Web gathering in the fall near San Francisco?

Harry Halpin

Aug 12, 2011, 6:16:21 PM8/12/11
to federated-...@googlegroups.com
Federated Social Web folks,

Hope everyone's enjoyed their summer-time and recovered from Berlin
workshop. At the end of the Berlin Social Web workshop, there was a
discussion of doing another event in thefFall in California.

To get more specific - what dates between 31 October - 4th November
2011 would work for you, collocated with W3C TPAC (Technical Plenary)
at Santa Clara [1] outside of San Francisco, in Silicon Valley?

We'd have to charge 50 bucks for food per day and its a hotel with
less space - so it would be a one or two room meeting 2-day meeting.
The main advantage is we'd get all the HTML WG and WebApps people as
well as other standards folks meeting in the same building, and Tim
Berners-Lee could stop by.

Please fill out this Doodle or just email me back:

http://doodle.com/fe29nz5mgsk7yuww

cheers,
harry

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/TPAC/