jFed Feedback #2237: Connectivity Issue: Failing to connect to nodes

jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be

Apr 28, 2020, 4:55:38 AM4/28/20
to jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com, ilja....@ugent.be
The jFed Experimenter GUI sent feedback for user ilja....@ugent.be

Feedback:
Type: Connectivity Issue
Related testbeds: urn:publicid:IDN+wall1.ilabt.iminds.be+authority+cm

Hello, I'm using imec Virtual Wall 1 via jFed. I cannot connect to any nodes in my experiments. The Progess log tells me that it fails at "Testing connectivity to resources on imec Virtual Wall 1". I have Proxy fully enabled. Yesterday it worked without problems.
Thank you

Brecht Vermeulen

Apr 28, 2020, 4:57:05 AM4/28/20
to jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, jfed-bu...@intec.ugent.be, Ilja Rausch (UGent-imec), fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

there was a short campus wide power failure.
We are trying to recover

sorry for the inconvenience,
Brecht

Ilja Rausch (UGent-imec)

Apr 28, 2020, 5:17:51 AM4/28/20
to Brecht Vermeulen (UGent-imec), jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, jfed-bu...@intec.ugent.be, fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com

​Hello Brecht,

thank you for the quick reply.

Fingers crossed it's nothing too serious.

Kind regards,

Ilja