jFed Feedback #2095: Connectivity Issue: Resources not allocated or ssh not opening

jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be

Jan 7, 2020, 11:03:02 AM1/7/20
to jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com, lkal...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be
The jFed Experimenter GUI sent feedback for user lkal...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be

Feedback:
Type: Connectivity Issue
Related testbeds: urn:publicid:IDN+wall2.ilabt.iminds.be+authority+cm

Trying to allocate resources in Virtual Wall 2 (physical nodes or VMs) for 2 days now using jFed and almost always allocation fails even though availability is high. In 1 or 2 times that resources were allocated and the experiment started ssh would not open. Is there any general issue at the moment or should I look for anything at my setup? (I've managed to succesfully run experiments before christmas)
thanks,
Leo