Using the EFM32GG-STK3700 board in the CityLab testbed nodes

Roger Pueyo Centelles

Sep 15, 2020, 5:55:02 AM9/15/20
to fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com
Dear Fed4Fire experts,

I have been trying to run a simple experiment on the CityLab nodes
involving LoRa, with the attached EFM32GG-STK3700 board. Unfortunately,
I've had no success in communicating with the device.

Right now I've been able to compile a binary firmware image (a "Hello
world!") using Silicon Labs' SDK and upload it to a node and flash it
using the provided script, but it has provided no results at all.

Is there any documentation available on how to work with the
EFM32GG-STK3700 board or, more specifically, with the LoRa radio?

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

Roger

signature.asc