jFed Feedback #2350: jFed Feature Request: Lunch an experiment with a custom image

jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be

Oct 20, 2020, 9:42:39 AM10/20/20
to jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com, emun...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be
The jFed Experimenter GUI sent feedback for user emun...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be

Feedback:
Type: jFed Feature Request

Hi, we are testing some configurations with linux-based TSN switches, and we wanted to try in e.g., virtual wall to lunch an image of OpenIL, a linux based OS for TSN. We would like to try them in a normal barebone server. Would it be possible to upload somewhere an image of OpenIL compiled for that architecture to test it? (e.g., have it available somehow in jFed?) Is there any other possibility? e.g., to launch that image after rebooting an already running Ubuntu instance that has configured the new booting?

Thanks and kind regards,
Esteban