Jfed login: problem login

已查看 13 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jan Steemans

未读,
2022年1月10日 08:24:522022/1/10
收件人 fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com
Dear,

When logging in with the Imec, Ghent University account, I get the following screen. This blocks me from logging in. Are there any solutions to this?

Kind regards,
Jan Steemans

Wim Van de Meerssche

未读,
2022年1月13日 05:32:192022/1/13
收件人 Jan Steemans、fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jan Steemans,

Can you let us know which OS and jFed version you are using, at jfed-bu...@intec.ugent.be? (+ java version if you are using Linux.)
So we can figure out why it doesn't work.

As a workaround, there is also a manual procedure to login, which does not require the browser built into jFed:
- Using a browser, log in to https://portal.fed4fire.eu/
- At the bottom of that page, click the button: "Download Login Certificate (PEM)".
- Download your PEM login certificate and save it somewhere safe.
- When starting jFed, choose "Login with PEM certificate".
- Point jFed to the file you downloaded earlier, and login.

Best Regards,
Wim Van de Meerssche

Wim Van de Meerssche
Ghent University - imec
IDLab
iGent Tower - Department of Information Technology
Technologiepark-Zwijnaarde 126, B-9052 Ghent, Belgium
Tel: +32 9 33 14940
Email: wim.vande...@UGent.be
Web: IDLab.UGent.be
Web: IDLab.technology