jFed Feedback #2378: jFed Bug Report: Unable to alter and/or renew experiments

已查看 17 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be

未读,
2020年11月20日 04:00:382020/11/20
收件人 jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be、fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com、jna...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be
The jFed Experimenter GUI sent feedback for user jna...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be

Feedback:
Type: Bug Report
About: jFed

Normally when wanting to renew experiments I use the jFed GUI, recover my experiment and renew. However when I try to do this now, the option for renewal is greyed out since the GUI seems to hang on the initialization of the experiment.

Since my experiments will end in a few days, and there is still stuff running, I would like to renew them before the expiration date. Is there any way to still renew the experiments, or is there some known bug that I could resolve?

Brecht Vermeulen

未读,
2020年11月21日 05:06:072020/11/21
收件人 jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be、jfed-bu...@intec.ugent.be、jna...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be、fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I see a successful renew at 2020-11-20 14:06:40.
Does it mean you had no problems then ?

thanks,
Brecht

回复全部