jFed Feedback #2338: Question: Node mapping precheck failed!

jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be

Sep 18, 2020, 10:30:18 AM9/18/20
to jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com, jna...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be
The jFed Experimenter GUI sent feedback for user jna...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be

Feedback:
Type: Question
Related testbeds: urn:publicid:IDN+wall2.ilabt.iminds.be+authority+cm

Trying to make a new connected node system on the virtual 2, as I have done previously in the past, continues to fail even though the selected number of physical nodes appears to be available.
The error only reads:

Error: 28
Output: *** Node mapping precheck failed!
$VAR1 = 'Could not map to resources';

I have no clue why this seems to be the case. Is it perhaps because I already have a cluster available, or am I doing something wrong? Thanks a lot for any advice/help!