Experiment for evaluating mobile applications over 5G for QoS

is duplicateview conversation

Sumit Soman

Jun 5, 2020, 9:07:22 AM6/5/20
to fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com
I am new to the 5G domain and wanted to know if there are any resources available that I could use to perform experiments for my problem statement.

The objective is essentially to evaluate the QoS parameters for a mobile application running on Android devices that pertains to URLLC applications. I was able to find this for the Triangle testbed (https://www.riverpublishers.com/pdf/ebook/chapter/RP_9788793519114C18.pdf) but I'm not exactly sure of how to use it with the Fed4FIRE+.

At the application level, we have an apk file which has features for voice-to-text and communicates with a web server over RESTful web services. We need to emulate a RAN and evaluate QoS parameters for the performance of this application. What would be the best way to go about this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
This conversation is locked