jFed Feedback #2164: Connectivity Issue: on Virtual Wall & WiLab1 1

jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be

Feb 11, 2020, 5:35:26 AM2/11/20
to jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com, wr...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be, pieter...@ugent.be
The jFed Experimenter GUI sent feedback for user wr...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be

Feedback:
Type: Connectivity Issue
Related testbeds: urn:publicid:IDN+wall1.ilabt.iminds.be+authority+cm
urn:publicid:IDN+wilab1.ilabt.iminds.be+authority+cm

Hello,

I have been working with these settings and it worked perfectly fine, but now it seems failing, Can anyone tell me the reason behind it.

Thanks

Pieter Becue

Feb 11, 2020, 5:52:34 AM2/11/20
to jfedbug...@ilabt.imec.be, jfed-bu...@intec.ugent.be, wr...@wall2.ilabt.iminds.be, fed4fire-ex...@googlegroups.com, Pieter Becue (UGent-imec)
Dear,

the second experiment you tried to run on nuc10-2, while only nuc10-1 is reserved at the moment.

For the first experiment, I don't immediately see what went wrong. We will have to look into it. The node seems to have loaded the correct OS & booted correctly, but then it deactivates immediately.

Can you try it again to see if the result is the same?

Thanks,
Pieter