Saving BNDF data from a specific time onwards

Thushadh Wijesekere

Nov 18, 2021, 2:13:31 AM11/18/21
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
Hi

I want to save BNDF data on my simulation only after x seconds into the simulation and until the end. I saw that there is an option to get these values at exact times (BNDF_TIMER).

Is there a way to use this  BNDF_TIMER line such that I can save the data as I desire.

Thushadh

fde

Nov 18, 2021, 4:00:00 AM11/18/21
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
BNDF_TIMER should let you do what you want to achieve. What do you aim to do differently?

BNDF_TIMER(1:10) =  40,41, 55, 1000 ......

Thushadh Wijesekere

Nov 18, 2021, 4:20:43 AM11/18/21
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
for instance,

if I want to record the BNDF data after 300s on a simulation which runs for 1000s, will I be able to do this using this line?

fde

Nov 18, 2021, 10:10:30 AM11/18/21
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions

I think the maximum number of output is 10 for BNDF_TIMER.