Presentation help please

fred ebersohn

May 22, 2023, 12:48:31 PM5/22/23
to fds...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon.

Looking for a little help plse

Anyone has a presentable matrix I could share with my FDS model showing calculations on smoke height vs time and density vs temp plse.

Thanks for your help

Randy McDermott

May 22, 2023, 12:51:21 PM5/22/23
to fds...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, it is not clear to me what you mean.  Have you looked at, for example, Heskestad's flame height correlation?  Density and temperature in the gas phase are related by the equation of state, in most cases just the idea gas law.

fred ebersohn

May 22, 2023, 11:32:44 PM5/22/23
to fds...@googlegroups.com
Good morning

Thank you for your feedback.

Need to show CFD calculayions for smoke height vs time to our council

Thanks