imminent minor release and migration to GitHub discussions

Randy McDermott

Mar 19, 2024, 2:10:23 PMMar 19
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
Dear All,

Tomorrow we plan to put out a new minor release and with it we will be locking this Google discussion forum and transitioning completely to GitHub.  We will manually migrate the recent active discussion over to GitHub.  The Google forum will remain up and searchable.

If you have not already do so, please create a GitHub account and watch the FDS repository to be notified of new discussion threads.

Thanks,

The FDS-SMV Development Team

Randy McDermott

Mar 20, 2024, 5:07:00 PMMar 20
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
Well, I lied.  Google gets a stay.  We ended up with a couple more issues to sort out today.  So, hopefully tomorrow we will be able to put out the release.