ERROR: Problem with PRES line

Βασίλης Καπόγιαννης

Nov 15, 2021, 1:12:55 PM11/15/21
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
 I have tried to run the SP_Test_1 file from github but it finds an error from the first line which is  [  &HEAD CHID='SP_Test_1', TITLE='SP small-scale pallets in a tunnel' / ].
Why does it do that and how can I correct it?

 Starting FDS ...

 MPI Process      0 started on DESKTOP-HSLOOFL

 Reading FDS input file ...

ERROR: Problem with PRES line (CHID: SP_Test_1_cat)

ERROR: FDS was improperly set-up - FDS stopped (CHID: SP_Test_1_cat)

Kevin McGrattan

Nov 16, 2021, 12:29:30 PM11/16/21
to fds...@googlegroups.com
You are probably using an older version of FDS. If you want to run validation cases, you need to use the latest version.