Fuel mass fraction specification

Pushkar Chaudhary

Jan 23, 2023, 10:56:44 AM1/23/23
to FDS and Smokeview Discussions
I want to specify the fuel mass fraction of heptane in the gaseous phase at the surface as 1 to simulate boundary layer diffusion flame without specifying HRR. How can I do that?

Randy McDermott

Jan 23, 2023, 11:01:12 AM1/23/23
to fds...@googlegroups.com
Please read the user guide.  Search on MASS_FRACTION.